met a gurl who met a gurl who

Sorta Funny

It would have been funnier if she'd been interrupted while singing, and if her head was blown cleanly off of the screen instead of just partially.
That was a nice "Wtf was that?!"

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

So it was all for nothing?

I recently watched MK vs SF 1 (for chronological order) and it said that in the war between MK and SF, Akuma, Gill, and the other guy were put to death. Akuma?! After his character development, he lost his life in the war.
Ken and Chun-Li are the only ones left.

"Most likely the final one of the series"
Your latest ones were top-notch, what a shame your MK vs SF career had to end. A remake of Ken vs Raiden would be ownage, or perhaps the most epic movie yet: The war itself that took place between 3 and 1.
If you don't have enough left in you to make it, perhaps you could pass he torch down to an apprentice who could continue your legacy.

S.I.N :: "Genesis" S.I.N :: "Genesis"

Know what, I like the quality.

The animation was alright (I only say this because my standards are professional quality, dumbassed of me, I know).
Unlike in the Flash that I create, you actually have the patience to color yours and make a series. Very nice.
Me likey, me likey. I shall watch your others.

Make A Preloader Make A Preloader

Efficient

Quick, convenient.
This works.
It gets the job done.
Thanks.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

awesome game

I liked the graphics, music and animation, and I loved Allot and that red robot. Machines are my favs. I beat that 3 on 1 thing with the creepy guy in the tie, on my first try...
With 0.1 of my health left lol
I hope that the sequel will be even better. This game really does deserve to be among the top five :D.

Particles Particles

I'm rated A

Good game, I was so busy playing it, I almost forgot where I was.

Hyperthetical Hyperthetical

Very Nice

I'm liking the beat...sounds like something for use in an action movie...maybe even Street Fighter. High Energy DnB FTW!

Twilight Techno Twilight Techno

solidly composed :P

I know nothing technical about music composition, but this reminds me of a BYOND ost. j00 rockz0rz?